Kitting & Assembly, Packaging & Finishing Services
Electrowind Converting Solutions offers a variety of value-added finishing services for your parts and components.
If your employees use a common group of components on your production line, we can kit and assemble those products into a complete package that is easy to handle and will make your production line more efficient. If you have a unique component that requires assembly, our staff can assemble your parts into a finished component. If you have a large shipment that requires crating or a shipment that requires unique packaging; our staff can provide that unique packaging solution for you. If you require finishing services including printing, fastening, knitting, laminating, painting, engraving or silkscreening; we offer a solution.
- Free or cost-effective kitting, assembly, packaging and finishing services
- Handle unique requests all the time and are typically able to offer a solution
- ISO 9001:2015 certified company
- Complimentary converting services including custom slitting, die cutting and stamping, tape slitting, forming, bending, CNC and waterjet machining, sawing, milling, turning, laminating and more
- Fast turnaround, low minimums and design/prototype support
- 3M Preferred Converter and trusted converter for a wide variety of world-class manufacturers and supplier partners
- Contract converting services available on Electrowind supplied materials, materials we source for you, and materials you supply to us
Our cost-effective solutions are combined with our dedication to customer-service to offer you the best converting package available. We love a challenge so contact us about your requirement and we will work hard to offer a solution.
Contact Electrowind Converting Solutions at 800.265.8340 to discuss your custom requirement or Request a Quote.
Typical Kitting & Assembly, Packaging & Finishing Services Include:
- Machining and kitting insulating parts with various components for transformer manufacturers
- Assembling machined interlocking parts with a bond agent to create a finished product
- Crating 22,000 pounds of insulators and washers to ship overseas
- Painting the ends of machined components for identifying purposes
- Printing logos on flexible roll material
- Laminating adhesive strips on an insulating material for easy adhesion